About Christy R. Hall & My Wellness Hypnosis
Did you know?
You can work with your subconscious mind to make changes in your life.
Develop the skills to enjoy life without being derailed by anxiety, stress or fear.
Christy R. Hall specializes in mental health and hypnosis.
She helps her clients achieve their personal goals in such areas as behavior modification, stress reduction, overcoming fears, living without drugs or alcohol, reducing anxiety, increasing self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Graduate of University of Texas at Arlington
- Graduate of the Dr. Berg Method
- Graduate of the Institute of Integrative Nutrition
- Graduate of the International NLP Center
- Graduate of the Hypnosis Motivation Institute
- American Association of Drugless Practitioners
- Hypnotherapist Union Local 472
- American Hypnosis Association
- Certified Rapid Transformational Therapy Practitioner (RTT)
- Certified Hypnotherapist
- Certified Handwriting Analyst
- Certified Smoking Cessation Specialist
- Certified Past Life Regression Specialist
- Certified Advanced Level IV Faster EFT Practitioner #FEFT-AB-737
- Certified EFT Practitioner
- Certified Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Certified Law of Attraction Advanced Practitioner
- Certified Transformational Coaching Method Coach
- Ministerial, Pastoral Counseling or Intuitive Spiritual Counseling. Ordained Minister with the Universal Life Church
- Usui Reiki Master Certification
- Certified Angel Card Reader
- Certified Health Coach
- Certified Master Herbalist
- Certified Nutritional Consultant
Phone and Skype Sessions Available:
Yes, Hypnosis Sessions via phone or Skype are just as effective as in-office sessions. Christy has helped clients all around the world.
- Available for those living locally or around the world
- No fighting traffic – saves time and energy
- All the benefits of Hypnotherapy while in the comfort of your own home
- More discreet method of therapy for those whose privacy is of vital concern